The Solution-Focused approach, while initially developed in a psychotherapy setting, can be effectively applied in many different human service settings, including mental health, social services, health care, education, and human resource management. Because of its brevity, positive and future focus, and collaborative nature, many organizations have found the Solution-Focused approach extremely helpful for their staff and even desirable as an overall organization-wide philosophy.
We offer customized training and consultation in evidence-based Solution-Focused Practices to agencies and organizations. We strive to customize your training to meet your unique agency needs and goals. We have provided training for many groups in diverse settings such as:
- Hospitals and other Healthcare Settings
- Integrative Care
- Community Mental Health Centers
- Social Service Centers
- Youth and Family Service Agencies
- Substance Use Treatment and Recovery Programs
- College Counseling and Advising Centers
- Business and Human Resource Management
- Crisis Management
- Palliative Care
- Mental Performance Coaching
We welcome the opportunity to arrange a custom pre-training consultation to discuss your best hopes to ensure that our training will make a positive difference for your unique work environment.